View Single Post
Old 12.09.2018, 03:26 PM   #5306
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
It's clear to me that on Friday there was very strong hints of evidence that actually points to Trump. This was a big turning point in the revelations from Mueller.

Am I wrong?
there is always a turning point but trump is not going to be removed from office

remember how in the blasey testimony repuke senators would say shit like “i believe her! i believe that something happened to her... but i think it was with a different person”

lmao

look, kellyanne is gonna write everyone’s script and even if impeachment happens there will be no removal from office in the senate. big if.

sure tactics are tactics and obstructing evil is good but this can’t be all that democrats have to offer the nation
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|