View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 07:49 PM   #12
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
like i said, it's not terribly original, but at least for me, i think their songs are good, i enjoy them, doesn't mean they are my favorite band but they are good to listen to.

and well, in case it doesn't show, i've been listening all this and last week to new order, soft cell, depeche mode and on the other hand, galaxie 500, spacemen 3, cocteau twins, early spiritualized so i kinda appreciate a band that in broad terms can combine both styles. i'm by no means saying they are closer to any of it and i'm more inclined to reach for non stop erotic cabaret or on fire rather than their album but their album is a good listen that i'm sure will do so again soon.

of course, this is all in my appreciation.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|