View Single Post
Old 09.28.2016, 08:06 PM   #7631
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i haven't had a chance yet to read up on allardyce's one-day reign but i will soon.

atlético is a meat grinder. i really have no idea how they can be beaten. i guess one has to look for examples and watch the videos and try to reproduce some of that stuff.

today, the moment a bayern player would get the ball he'd have 4 atletico players on top. it was fucking relentless. and then you'd think that with such a scheme the defenders would just defend, but no-- filipe luis charging ahead like through his living room, and okay he's a full back, but even godin for fucks sakes-- i'm not talking about set pieces but just charging ahead when he saw an opening like he's beckenbauer. this is a tough tough puzzle for anyone to solve.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|