View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 06:09 PM   #222
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
T: How is it over there on your side of the stage?
L: It's good. (or something like that) How is it over there?
T:Total destruction. (Starts playing)
That was classic. When Thurston said that his face looked like he was having a blast. I wish I had that part on video.

It was really hard to meet the band because they were constantly talking to people. So I just kind of shook their hand and said great show. Lee seemed really cool, though. He actually looked happy to hear me say that, even though I'm sure it was the 800th time he heard it that night. Kim seemed pretty distracted and didn't really say anything. Thurston just said "hey" and laughed; kind of awkward. Steve was talking to people when I saw him and I couldn't find him after that. But it was a good experience.

I actually liked Awesome Color. Even the random singer guy that I didn't even know was in the band. They were fun, and if I hadn't been anxiously awaiting SY I would have thoroughly enjoyed it. The drummer seemed like an interesting person. She looks 15. The guitarist was great. At one point he just started drinking a beer while strumming randomly, and then started using the bottle as slide. His strap fell off half way through a song and he made the best of it, which was cool. Turned it into a show. The singer was...Different. I thought he was really entertaining, but I can't really begin to describe him.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|