View Single Post
Old 11.07.2018, 02:16 PM   #5053
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Oregon went great, ALL the measures I wanted passed got there, ALL the candidates I wanted got there. Just wonderful stuff here, from the bottom of the ticket to the top.
Among the significant measures:

2 really phony corporate anti-tax measures went down, even with the HUGE $$ the corpos poured in

anti-Sanctuary State measure down HARD, take that Trumpo!

anti-abortion measure down HARD

affordable housing initiative passed easily

and in the races

my Demo caucus for House and Sen now has supermajority (66.6%+) to pass revenue bills (state constitutional amendment a few years ago made the 2/3 requirement)

I got my county commission 3/2 Democrat now with a local employment/environmental expert and a female affordable housing advocate replacing 2 troglyditic extractive industry insiders gone

we have elected the nations first female bi-governor in Kate Brown, who is just a great governor as well, despite a wealthy surgeon pouring his own and Phil Knight's millions into negative ads (don;t buy Nike, even if they hired Kapernick)

we even passed school and road repair bonds.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|