View Single Post
Old 11.07.2018, 08:22 AM   #5046
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Make fun of what?

The Blue wave crashed in 2016, didn’t do much in 2018, but look for it to build momentum as we approach 2020 with Biden/Beto as the likely Democratic nominees.

President Trump will thrive wheeling and dealing with Dems in the house. Historically the markets have fared well in such gridlock.

Tuesday was a great day!
hahaha! biden/ beto sounds like a great comedy pair

beto btw is the name of bert in mexican sesame street (beto y enrique)

im surprised he got the numbers he did with some of his proposals like impeach trump and abolish ice

i mean i detest the trumpet (detest him), but where are the grounds for impeachment? too much wishful thinking. and then the senate would not convict him. but he did mobilize numbers i guess. read that texas is really a nonvoting state? low turnouts?

washington post talking of a red wall instead of a blue wave

tragically (for me anyway) it seems to be the case

now i don’t know what’s going on internally with the republicans but regardless, they have the numbers...

[...]

yeah, beto seems nice... would be great in portland

unfortunately this is a center-right country... too much to the right if you ask me

o well....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|