View Single Post
Old 01.15.2007, 05:24 PM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Here are some of my favorites for you to check out.

GIGANTIC - the story of They Might Be Giants. great fucking documentary!!!
SLOW CENTURY - Pavement. has a great docu about the history of the band
GHENGIS BLUES - a down and out blind bluesman hears Tuvan thrroat singing on the shortwave radio (his main hobby) and learns to imitate it and ends up traveling to Tuva with a PBS crew to meet the throat singers. Great and sad.
BLIND EYE SEES ALL - Butthole Surfers, concert footage from detroit back in the day intersperced with the funniest interviews, I LOVE the BUTTHOLE SURFERS!
WOODSTOCK - the movie. amazing performances by a wide variety of acts. it would ahve been an INSANE show to see.
HAIL HAIL ROCK N ROLL!- chuck berry docu, talks about his life and documents a concert that Keith richards set up with an all star band for chuck berry's birthday. great stuff
STRAIGHT NO CHASER - documetary about the great great, disturbed Thelonious Monk. very good movie, very good insight into a man who was very hard to get to know.