View Single Post
Old 05.14.2015, 01:06 PM   #835
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I will watch it, louder. When I get a chance. Vince is awesome.

You guys, I've been listening to Blacc Hollywood again lately. I had forgotten just how much I liked that album. One of those "oh yeah I forgot about THIS song. I love THIS song!" albums. I feel like if I had spent more time w/ it last year it would have ended up in my Top 10.

Totally. I've liked that record since it dropped. I too forget about it. I bought so many hip hop albums last year in my attempt to fill the void left my the end of 2013, and Wiz got lost in the mix. But every time I spot the cover out of the corner of my eye, I think, "I should throw that shit on!"

Blacc Hollywood is solid. It's a marked improvement from his other major label releases, which weren't terrible, but did pretty much cost him his entire hometown fan base, since they sounded so generic compared to his early mixtapes. Blacc Hollywood was definitely a step in the right direction.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|