View Single Post
Old 01.02.2009, 01:48 PM   #104
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
It seems weird to see caffeine listed as some people's drug of choice.
I know technically it's a drug but you may as well say 'chocolate' is your favourite drug because when you eat it you feel a bit giddy. It's not a real drug is it? or am I missing something? It sometimes makes me feel more awake but I always assumed that was due to me throwing a boiling-hot liquid into my inwards than some psychoactive property of caffeine.

I think alcohol is the best drug. It's one of the most effective; it's accessible, affordable and reliable.

I have E and coke on certain occasions but, where the latter is concerned, the quality is too variable, it's a pain to get hold of, and when I have it I always think 'that was good - but I'm not sure if it was any more effective than just another pint would have been'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Not because they 'expand your mind' (which is bullshit) but because it's funny to regress to a dribbling spoon for an evening (in LSD's case) or withdraw utterly into a world made of foam (K).

Haha agreed.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|