View Single Post
Old 03.23.2007, 02:01 AM   #41
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's true. you still can though. of course with consequences.

you can ask them why they want to search you though. not confrontationally, but a very polite (and oh so shocked!) "have i done something wrong?". usually that signals that you are neither a criminal nor a dumbfuck ignorant of your rights.

getting aggressive will get you instantly in shit though. the slightest menace in your voice will get you cuffed. oh ive been cuffed and let go and told to "have a nice evening" after i'm left go (surely so i don't press charges later).
cops are fucking assholes. they seem to think they're above the law. fortunately no one has called the cops on me in awhile but i've been taken to juvenile hall many a time.