View Single Post
Old 04.18.2019, 04:15 PM   #76
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
I happen to maintain an exhaustive list of all the gigs I've been to since I started attending them 10 years ago. it's quite fun seeing how your taste has evolved through years and how many concerts I've completely forgotten ahah. here's the list - I've excluded local openers who no one here knows

I have several photo albums and shoeboxes of stubs for all the shows I have attended since I started at 15, minus maybe 10-15 stubs. But even for most of the lost ones, or shows I did not get a stub for, I have created replacement stubs for. I have actually been very anal about it. Seriously anal...

I want to take the next step and create a list from them all. I remember thinking I would do it the first time this thread sprung up. This necro of it has sort of inspired me again. Maybe I will get on that this weekend...
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|