View Single Post
Old 02.11.2012, 09:05 PM   #73
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

"A fable is a succinct fictional story, in prose or verse, that features animals, mythical creatures, plants, inanimate objects or forces of nature which are anthropomorphized (given human qualities), and that illustrates a moral lesson (a "moral"), which may at the end be expressed explicitly in a pithy maxim."

When existentially you fail to understand that science is merely a fable communicated through the medium of advanced technology it is you who is there no trying with

Again, y'all seem to mistake me for disagreeing with science, not at all, but I am just honest enough to accept science for exactly what it is, a matter of faith in scholasticism and technology, but faith none-the-less..

"science is merely a fable communicated through the medium of advanced technology"

No amount of tasty burgers will ever give that sentence meaning. I do concede that you are honest and sincere, but in arguement a serious person shouldnt take that as a compliment.

If your life depended on whether we chose a scientific approach to the problem or a religious one, i reckon you would be screaming for the scientific method as much as I. You sneer at the methodology whilst reaping its rewards.

Im annoyed with myself for having engaged the subject to be honest, its such a waste of my time typing this stuff out AGAIN. Your mind cant be changed, its a sad indictment of the fact I have nothing better to do if im honest.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|