View Single Post
Old 02.11.2012, 08:21 PM   #72
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
again, when you equate Aesop's fables with scientifically verifiable facts, theres just no point even trying with you. I refer you to my point about there never being enough evidence that will change the religious mindset.

edit: for anyone who's interested a rudimentary google search threw up this article from 10 years ago, and ive read several others on the subject in the years since, so if you're of a mind, the neccessary info about evolutionary psychology is out there

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...nakefears.html

Quote:
If My answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

"A fable is a succinct fictional story, in prose or verse, that features animals, mythical creatures, plants, inanimate objects or forces of nature which are anthropomorphized (given human qualities), and that illustrates a moral lesson (a "moral"), which may at the end be expressed explicitly in a pithy maxim."

When existentially you fail to understand that science is merely a fable communicated through the medium of advanced technology it is you who is there no trying with

Again, y'all seem to mistake me for disagreeing with science, not at all, but I am just honest enough to accept science for exactly what it is, a matter of faith in scholasticism and technology, but faith none-the-less..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|