View Single Post
Old 11.16.2009, 01:28 PM   #94
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Anyone who sent you the T&B PMs is a fucktard; anyone who didn't think swa(y) was a fucktard is a fucktard.

This is what happens when you're too tolerant of people: they indulge their fucktardery, like fucktards.

ah, manichaeism & stern nuns. no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
I think that people on this board are way too tolerant of some posters bullshite. To be fair, when sway was posting here, everybody was encouraging him to continue behaving like a 15 year old ass.

that was a battle that we lost a long time ago-- the desire to keep "standards" here. we tried. we even wanted mods. we lost. some of us embraced the chaos (if you can't beat them, join them), and some people left disappointed. it's a free interweb. funny enough, i think it was FloSoCo (R) that made me see the possibility of enjoying this fucked up circus where everyone is a carnie. so i've changed my mind over the years-- no board cops is a good thing-- who watches the watchers?

anyway, we're not battling for the future of western civilization here. that battle is lost and we're all fucked. the outcome of this skirmish is therefore irrelevant. rabelais beat queen victoria. enjoy the carnival.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|