View Single Post
Old 04.09.2011, 09:43 AM   #70
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Ive always had a problem with Sister, i dont know if its because the first time i listened to it i was on the tube with a malfunctioning CD player and cheap headphones, but i think alot of the songs on there - Schizophrenia, White Kross, Tuff Gnarl - are incredibly overrated. Catholic Block, Beauty Lies and Cotton Crown are fantastic tunes, but its really not remarkable as a collection of songs beyond that in ones humble opinion

It doesnt help that when i saw the band a couple of years ago the only song they played from that whole period (bar DDN as it was a DDN gig) was Schizophrenia.

Am I alone?

You're not alone. Osama Bin Laden, the devil and deaf people don't like Sister either.