Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.03.2017, 08:30 AM   #8
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Why Slovenian is so uninteresting to you is because ljubljana's fucking boring and you have all the ecology we have except for our alotted portion of Istria and Trst (trieste) on the Adriatic

Fuck the fucking existing Slavic alphabits. Slovenian alphabet is the most streamlined one and is coherent in the English or british alphabet regardless of what yugos call 'crtke' and cestina slovestina call 'hacek' for ch sh and zh.

We can speak together nema problema it's a formality and bitterness that we refuse to understand eachother and my family is close friends with a czechoslovak family and we understood eachother veri veri pravparly! Haha!!

Slovio is a great start for exposing the languages behind the iron curtain though I don't really appreciate the alphabet they use.
http://www.slovio.com/

I checked out a graemmatikal' knjiga ob 'Ukrainjci' linguistic 'Igor Mel'cuk' called Dependency Syntax which delves into prehistoric construction on language giving analysis on Russian in Comparision to Caucasian and Australian Aborignal languages. It fucking freaked me out and have not looked at the book in 6 years but all it seems to explain is a logic of word order in any sentence with its affinities towards Russian Sentence Structure and Grammar

a very coherent reply, thanks (srsly).

so, you're actually Slovenian? Like you live there?

I was there a couple of times - in Ljubljana and Ptuj and on river Soča, and I've crossed in many times, always when I drove to Croatia ... Slovakians actually consider Croatia to be THE country when they want to see the sea. Croatia is huge among ourselves when it comes to tourism.

By the way, I was kidding about Slovenia being 'uninteresting'. You're far more than interesting. The nature is beautiful (The mountais! the waterfalls! the sea!), the economy is stronger than we have, and you guys are far less Balkan than the rest of former Yugoslavia ... now meaning, less hot-tempered, more rational and calm.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|