View Single Post
Old 12.23.2011, 07:30 AM   #1142
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
so, Patrice Evra.
My initial instinct is to call him a liar, as he has previous history (i think 2 other unfounded accusations have been logged by him over the years) and no one else heard the incident.
But to be honest it doesn't matter if no one else heard it and it doesn't matter what Evra's history is. if Suarez used racist language he deserves an 8 match ban.
I just hope similiar punishments are issued to John Terry by the FA if he is also found guilty.

But do i believe Suarez is racist? No.
But i have no idea why i think that, except for my prior feelings about Evra

An insidious, racist in itself precedent has been set by black players bearing childish grudges (niggers, if you're racist, according to Guardianistas.). Knowing the current political climate i.e the social cancer known as political correctness, they'll bullshit and play the race card in the hope decent white players get banned, giving the team they play for shorter odds of winning a match in the future. It's that simple. The black players, or niggers (banned for 8 matches!) should be banned themselves for disreputable, twisted, corruption of the F.A rules and for sullying the characters of reputable players with cowardly lies.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|