View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 11:00 AM   #5119
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
*them

Basically copy-pasted transphobia and generic 'won't somebody please think of the children!' pleading.

I would ignore them, but because I'm neurotic and have to be on top of everything, I'd still end up reading it anyway :
i can’t keep my eyes off the trainwreck that is tessie’s mind

the gender panics, the racism, the xenophobia, the technophobia, islamophobia, etc., the rabid demands for an ever-static world, and “a moat around the castle” mentality. and of course the paranoia of alien invasion reptilian soros agents everywhere!

often repugnant, but makes for a good laugh when i’m in need of a little dark comedy.

but you are nice, and you try to educate him. this is good! at least while you have patience.

just... once he lashes out at you and you run out of patience please don’t yell at him. this makes it worse because he posts more, haaa haaa haaa.

ok.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|