View Single Post
Old 11.14.2018, 10:32 PM   #5113
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
FTFY, changes marked in red

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
A Florida school district allowed a trans boy regular access to the boys’ locker room without making a fuss out of it. The first time he walked in, he caught “boys (literally) with their pants down, causing them embarrassment and concern by the fact that they had been observed changing by someone with a feminine body,” says a complaint letter to Pasco County School District from Liberty Counsel, a pro-bono constitutional law firm.
With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed trans boy in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.'”

What are you trying to say here? That this boy's a pervert and he's faking being trans? I'm not blaming the PE teacher for not wanting to do this, and it probably would have been for the best for the other kids to be aware. But letting a trans kid use the locker room he wants to seems fine.

(Also, it'd be nice for you to credit your sources, unless you're embarrassed to admit you get all your news off Breitbart.)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|