View Single Post
Old 02.23.2007, 11:54 PM   #29
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
i think of just about anything that isn't pop or hip-hop, reggae, etc., as rock. i agree with the fact that when i hear the words "rockn'roll" i think of the old "she loves you" era beatles and elvis, but i think at the root of it sonic youth is a rockn'roll band as well. maybe not the 'n'roll part, but rock none the less. anything with heavy guitars can qualify for me. i could care less about all the subgenres. grunge is rock. most indie is rock, except the whiny stuff (is that what this "emo" i keep hearing about is? i haven't a clue)

if i had to qualify who i am as either rockn'roll or rock, my subgenre would be the "i fucking rock" subgenre.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|