View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 11:24 AM   #38980
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Is that legal? If a cop pulls you over, can you refuse to roll down your window, open the car?

I wish I had a firmer grasp on the law, but it's confusing, no? There's the Constitution and state laws and a few local caveats, and knowing it all would require an expert.

Anyway, there are laws and then there's the execution. I once had to stand on one leg and touch my nose and repeat the alphabet backwards, all on a gravel parking lot. I later found out sobriety tests have to be conducted on a level surface.

If I had known this at the time and had objected, what would've happened next? A heartfelt apology? What if I asked for another officer to come to the scene and take over? Apparently I have this "right" but how well would this have gone over?

All I know is I almost always pull over to the nearest parking lot if I see a cop car anywhere in my rearview, and I wait for him to pass.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|