View Single Post
Old 06.15.2015, 12:44 PM   #38963
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Same here. But, in our office situation, it sets me up for some bad things. I can't produce the kinds of things my colleagues can, in the office we're partners with, because I have to do it all--they specialize. For example, they have writers and editors, people who write the stories and others who dream up the story ideas, assign, edit, etc. I have to do both. In a way, it's easier, but in a way, I feel like it's tougher because I have to do more, I have to worry about it all, whereas my partners only have to worry about their small part of the puzzle. So, they can go, "Look at everything our office produced. What did you do?", and I feel, well, inferior, because my output isn't as big or interesting.

i mean, you're equally doing the same amount of work, just a different scale