View Single Post
Old 05.28.2015, 08:15 PM   #903
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
NR, you'd better listen to Barter 6. Don't misunderstand me here... I'm not saying "this album sucks, don't you dare bother listening to it!"

I'm saying, "this album sucks, am I right?"

I respect my own opinion immensely, but at the same time I need to hear from you and louder about this stuff. I've misjudged albums before. Remember when I didn't like any pre-DTF Kanye? Ha!!

ok so I finally listened to Barter 6.

Holy heck is that a terrible album. Just wow. I mean some of the beats were good, but what the fuck was he doing? I couldn't understand 75% of his words. Were they even words? It sounded like a schizophrenic ramble most of the time. Not really words... no real flow... vocals changing pitch and cadence and volume for no real reason. I just don't know what to make of it or why it's gotten any praise. I feel like if it wasn't some buzz-worthy name on the cover, and wasn't a title taking a popshot at Weezy then nobody would have given this thing a second thought.