View Single Post
Old 01.03.2008, 07:18 PM   #5
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
It's called SUMMER OF YOUTH. I have a rough cut of this on DVD. They sent it to me because I was interviewed/filmed to be in it (in fact my picture is on the site), though they ended up cutting me out (jerks). It was mostly of the MURRAY STREET tour. Good footage of the infamous Waterloo Records show. I don't think they ever finished it, but there's almost no live footage at all. The entire film is interviews of Sonic Youth fans, meant to paint us as... I don't know-- nu-deadheads or something? The xeroxed cover art they included was kind of cool. I'll try to get someone to scan it sometime. I'm sure if you guys just emailed the film company they'd hook you up. They gave me my copy no problem (that was 2004 though).
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|