View Single Post
Old 02.23.2010, 09:28 AM   #8
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I'm LOL "worried" LMAO about ROFL "shit" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!KTHX<3 when said "Hot grrl" is my friend (of 10 years) and then she bitches to me a few times because one of my creepy ass facebook acquaintances adds her over and over after she rejects him and msg's her like a fucking creep... oh, and I do live in the woods, and I don't own an mp3 player (or a cell phone, or any of that other garbage that necessitates a "proper" existence), so what clever point are you trying to make? Oh, and note that "hot grrl" isn't just one grrl, it's about 4 girls that have messaged me in the past week because of the creepy creeper adding them and acting like we're best friends. Which I explained in the rest of my post which you probably didn't read, but thanks for picking out one little sentence to quote so you can reply in such a way that communicates nothing. I'll bold more relevant words next time so it's easier for your eyes to affix to; until then, keep thinking of clever retorts!

I just spent the past 10 minutes deleting all my facebook posts, except the 3 or 4 ones that make me happy. I also made it where everything I post is invisible to certain people that I don't really want to be friends with, but deleting them outright would cause all sorts of drama within the bullshit "scene". Also, anyone that leaves me comments, I am deleting them almost immediately. Why go through all the trouble? I am trying to advertise my shit, and people said that facebook is the way to go because it has so many users, whoo boy. I haven't accomplished shit through fb, most of my fans come from youtube. I'm going to delete my facebook, though, and it's mainly for people like this guy...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|