View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 10:43 PM   #30
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
Still, I think there is a certain amount of overanalysis with this particular LP. I believe the less you think through this record and the more you feel it in your gut, the more likely you are to enjoy it. It's a very heartfelt record and it is showcasing a change in direction for Sonic Youth. With Sonic Nurse and Rather Ripped under their belt(which I think, along with Murray Street, are best enjoyed together, as a trilogy-cum-era piece), they can only move forward now, and I can hear hints of even greater heights to come in their music... Maybe something even surpassing their late 80s output, who knows? Groove on, SY Fans...

I agree...not only is it being over-analyzed, but I don't understand all this nonsense about the album not being good. It's the best thing they've done in years. This thread kind of makes me sick in a way.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|