View Single Post
Old 07.05.2008, 09:43 AM   #29
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by situasean
The rain was perfect. almost seemed timed at moments. I hadn't seen SY since the Dirty tour (which was my first concert besides my parents taking me to Stevie Wonder), and it seems they haven't aged a day. This was a great concert and I wish WFMU would put the audio up so I could hear it again. Thanks to SY for keeping their music alive. I'm still tingling.

I also saw SY on the Dirty tour in Newport, RI in June of '92. No recording of that has surfaced, but I keep looking. Your absolutely right about the band, they've LOST NONE of their energy and performance ability. Keep checking the playlist archive's of HotRod on WFMU.org

There is a page already for yesterday, but no link to the SY show...YET. Hopefully it WILL appear.
reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|