View Single Post
Old 04.18.2007, 09:50 AM   #23
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Go ahead. If one of my relatives was a dumbass heroin junky suicidal overrated talentless asshole, be my guest.

Who cares how old these jokes are? Most of the people on this board still obsess over this prick, so I might as well voice my opinion as well.

Hey man, nice shot.

Hey man, if someone...anybody on this earth... is a "dumbass heroin junky suicidal overrated talentless asshole"... What are you gonna do? Make fun of him... or try to help him?!?
Do you think making fun of him, makes you cool...or special...or what the fuck do you want to think about it. You should get mad on 50 Cent not on Kurt Cobain, cause you're NOT right... I'm not a Nirvana fan at all, but i'm saying this cause many bands/people should be thankful to them, like Cobain was with his favorite bands.
..."about a boy / beyond it all"... (Patti Smith)
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|