View Single Post
Old 12.13.2017, 10:19 AM   #963
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
"Hold a uzi vertical, let the thing smoke
Y'all flirting with death, I be winking through the scope
Shout out to all the murderers turned murals
Plural, fuck the Federal Bureau!!"

OH SHIT BABY.

Good luck to Nas in 2018 when he gives us his best shot at outdoing this album.

Yeah, that’s a great line. We’ve talked about it a few times now.

It’s weird that he song “4:44” is he track that’s up for the Best Song Grammy (which exists ostensibly to honor great songwriting), when there are so many better instances of actual lyrical awesomeness on that record.

I actually think “Marcy Me” is one of the most well-written songs Kay has ever made. Not only does it, like, make fucking sense and shit, but it also just flows off the tongue, it’s smart, it’s clever, it MEANS something.... and it really does feel like Jay’s lining up new rapper and just plugging them off one by one from a book depository somewhere.

Anyway, whatever. Grammy cares about celebrity and the Beyoncé/Jay dialogue is what they think is the important part. Dumbasses.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|