View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 09:12 AM   #62
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
That is valid for a lot of working class british holiday makers who go to the countries that you've listed.The usual british visitor that we get in Italy (and i spotted in France too) tends to be rather civilized and cultured.I always got the impression that it is because that sort of behaviour wouldn't be accepted in both Italy and France.The Sun used to have a rather awful motto that said that going to Spain wasn't exactly a cultural experience(how very wrong) but then,who takes The Sun seriously apart from Glice and some meathead in West Ham?

yes, of course i was talking avout a "specific" group* of british holiday makers. i thought that was obvious, but maybe i should have pointed that out more clearly. the image of the civilised and cultured british tourist does of course exist as well, also among the ones that can be found in amsterdam... and i'm sure they're going to spain and greece as well, but just not so much to the infamous coastal resorts... also i should add that dutch youth going to the spanish coasts is just as bad.

*i'll leave the dividing of society in social classes to those residing in the uk. that's a very british concept in my book. of course it exists in each and every society, but the british one seems to stress more on it than others.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|