View Single Post
Old 09.11.2008, 02:42 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

LE SCRAWL "Q"
Ecocentric Records, 1995

The first CD I ever downloaded, about 8 years ago at this point!! After getting a couple MP3's of them and Melt Banana and the Locust on a website called "Grindcore is Art", I just HAD to get this album. It's awesome: Jazz fusion grindcore not unlike Cause for Effect except with lots of Latin/ska influences. Horns, ghostly organs, Opera vocals, some of the most moving bass lines I've ever heard, and really sad Latin guitar solos! At first, it's easy to pass off as a joke just from the concept... but after about 3 songs you'll be like "This shit is amazing!" Some of the best music you'll ever hear from any genre. Just go into this with an open mind. Think the early energy of "Surfer Rosa" Pixies with Santana and jazz fusion and some growling. Really great.

Download it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dhjjk0duum1

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|