View Single Post
Old 12.20.2011, 07:30 AM   #27
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
To me Raw Power is the greatest! And I even love that Bowie-production! In Raw Power every song is great, Fun House the tittle song is a little bit too long and also in the first album is We Will Fall, altough I like those songs. I have double-vinyl-version from Fun house, the outtakes in that is also quite good and of course "Lost in the Future" is just great (Itīs amazing how they didnīt put it into original version). I have also rariety-collection "Gimme Some Skin" which is also quite enjoyable although the sound quality specially b-side is quite bad. I saw them live when Ron was still alive and they were just great!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|