View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 11:33 AM   #67
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
haha, i was just gonna post something along the lines of habib's post.

spend less time here and more time in reality and you might not be so bitter and childish.
even if your opinion means something, or if you have something interesting to say, i still cant understand giving so much of your time and thought to a computer screen.
fair enough for some, some people are older and have kids or use this board when theyre bored at work. but for fucks sake, half this board are teenagers with thousands of posts who really should be putting their passion into something other than and internet forum.
use the board to share interesting news about sonic youth or related bands, to find out about kool things happening in different places, to let people know about live shows.......but to argue? all this drama? ridiculous.
im not completely innocent. i talk shit here sometimes because im bored. but at my age, if i was bored enough to spend day and night online arguing with strangers and putting sonic youth songs into order of preference then i would seriously think about changing my life.
i think theres not as much good music recently as there was in the past, and find myself listening to bands from long ago, and i cant help but wonder if its because bands were formed from boredom and the need to get out and do something. nowdays the bored kids spend there time on message boards fighting. is it linked? probably.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|