View Single Post
Old 09.25.2020, 12:25 AM   #37
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
I love the album. I like them long compositions most. Breath, Siren, Locomotives and Venus rules. I wish to see Siren being performed live. Dreamers Work resonated with me big time after first listen. yeah, I hear bit of Sunday riff in Hashish and bit Cross of Breeze outro riff in Breaths and I do not mind it at all. I know probably lot of hard core SY fans will be moaning, but I do not think that is the case. I like it more then R+R consciousness. they are really tight as a band now. I like the production too. I am looking forward to listen to it again later today. Brilliant. Oh yeah and drummer sounds like Steve alright.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|