View Single Post
Old 05.10.2008, 04:06 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i liked peter tosh's look better when he looked more rude boy. i will have to admit that is one badass looking guitar.

who else but the steppin razor gonna have an M-16 Telecaster?

"said I'm a comin in hot hot hot, said its a musical shot shot shot!"

again, those duppies in Khartoum have been sitting pretty for twenty years, and they tried to scare away the 2007/8 referendum through terror and violence, which escalated the situation which we now see in Darfur, which is just another fucked up place in the history of civil war in Sudan. Through the 80s and 90s arabisation of sudan to all kinds of abuses of non-arab sudanese. Slavery was even revived through war parties! it is insane to fathom, this is the 20th and 21st centuries! jesus!

well truth and rights prevail, them duppies in Khartoum and the Janjaweed are getting real scared as the tables are turned!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|