View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 03:25 AM   #19742
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
internet crapped out so i watched black lagoon instead-- first time ever

one thing that really pissed me off with this "special edition" bullshit is that they broke the aspect ratio to make it fit a wide screen. so it looks like the whole frames are there, just anamorphically distorted in fatvision. who the fuck is the tetra-moron who makes these decisions??

I don't have the same problem with my copy but that aside, did you like it?

Along with Bride of Frankenstein it's probably my favourite of the Universal horrors.

Anyway, watched this last night ... well sort of ...

Slaughter High

I've tried to watch this all the way through a few times but always give up before it finishes. A slasher film that's pretty gory and where half the cast are British, so it's kind of funny watching them pretend they're American high school kids (many of them looking far too old for their role), the novelty value soon wears off, about the same time I just switch it off.

The only interesting thing on my DVD copy is a neat little documentary about the 'legendary' British scream-queen Caroline Munro.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|