View Single Post
Old 07.29.2013, 01:59 PM   #17241
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
But rob, screen presence is sort of like stage presence, it is part of an actor's skill set. Not everybody pulls it off. Interestingly, I dare say if Kristen Stewart just didn't ever say anything, she could be a decent actress because she seems to focus entirely on screen presence. I'd say the Brad Pitt doesn't always make some epic shit, but when he is at his best it is some of the best there is, and even when he's at his worst its tolerable. Look how absolutely terrible Johnny Depp's career has went? He makes unimaginable amounts of money essentially as a caricature of his Raul Duke persona, which was of course, epic. He was indeed very terrible in Seven, I'll give you that, but that flick was good enough I thought on its own. However I'd say Interview With the Vampire, Legends of the Fall, SLEEPERS, Twelve Monkeys, Seven Years in Tibet, Fight Club, Snatch (yes), definitely The Assassination of Jesse James, Babel, shit, that's enough isn't it?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|