View Single Post
Old 04.04.2013, 06:19 PM   #202
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Aw damn. I want to put that shit in my ear holes. Much better title than the mix I created. (Disk mention I was referring to a playlist I'd made myself? Not on Spotify or iTunes, but through that age old practice of inserting one's CD's into one's Mac, and carefully clicking and dragging. A process that requires extreme precision and stamina )

I love listening to these two go at it. I would rather listen to two incredible emcees from neighboring zip codes battle over the course of years than skip through "west coast" tracks to get to the " east coast" shit. Nas V. Jay is a far more interesting feud than whatever the fuck Tupac and Dre were so pissed at that they stopped making badass gangsta rap and started sounding like they wanted attention more than they wanted to be rappers.

NR - where do I find them shits anyway? While I believe I already have all the released feud material, this sounds like it has some rarities- live performances at the very least- as well. Is this correct?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|