View Single Post
Old 10.31.2018, 06:33 PM   #5128
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you can’t handle the truth of the maga terrorists so you peddle bullshit three amigos panic

what does that even have to do with anything lol

pure distraction

now you will spew some bullcaca about how that is not terrorism bla bla bla

My Three Amigos / YMCA references served two purposes:

A) my attempt to lighten the mood. After the tone of your previous post, I felt some laughter was in order.

B) drawing reference to the point of my post. Showing that if three college guys wanted to rent three mariachi outfits to wear on Halloween night for fun, how sad that universities were going out of the way to compare that to benge drinking and vandalism......while at the same time saying ANTIFA is good.

If you listened to the audio NPR clip, ANTIFA groups were protesting against students on college campuses. The ANTIFA side threw a can and hit someone in the head......some of the ANTIFA’s were carrying clubs.

There is no dodging maga donnies on my end. Nothing I need to account for or handle......handle what? Pathetic people do stupid things all the time. I condemn their behavior, what else would you have me say?

......me on October 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
To be clear, you don’t need detonation for the act to be terrorism......IT WAS TERRORISM!!!

Evaluating buildings and causing panic = TERRORISM!!!

You even complained about the dots:

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmao @ ALL CAPS TRUTHINESS!!!
.............were you in denial about deadbeat donnie’s rhetoric and its effects?
ok enough with the dots
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|