View Single Post
Old 07.04.2007, 11:43 AM   #105
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
No they don't. All they have is their own personal opinion based on their individual perception. That's all anyone has. The only people that think they have this 'natural flair' are themselves, and that's an ego thing.

actually that is completely wrong. during my foundation year at art school i did a project that involved me giving my camera to friends from outside college for a day and having them take pictures with it of whatever they wanted (i don't think anyone took a picture of themself) i then showed the pictures each individual had taken to my classmates and asked them to describe what they imagined the photographer to be like, there were 3 people in my class of 40 who were consistently able to read into the pictures and give uncannily accurate and indepth estimation of the photographer's personality and life, there were other individuals who were completely incapable of making any kind of guesses as to what that person might be like. none of my classmates had met any of my friends outside of school at that point so there was no chance of them "cheating".

my own ability to interprate the work of others is a product of attending art school and not something i can do very well anyway, i don't have this natural ability to read art, others do, end of story.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|