View Single Post
Old 07.29.2010, 09:59 AM   #49
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses

I was going to say that the whole "virgin" thing with Mary is just the church's way of keeping their "savior" clean of the "sin" of Joseph having fucked her, but others have said basically that, far more eloquently. But I can tell you that last Christmas, my family was having a religious discussion and my Catholic schoolteacher aunt mentioned something about her faith believing that Jesus and Mary were the reincarnation of Adam and Eve...

Now hold on here. Isn't reincarnation supposedly a lie made up by heathens? So their savior and his mom are the reincarnation of the mother and father of humanity, but the rest of us pureblooded (purity meaning filth) sinners from cradle to grave have only one shot at living a good life? Pure hypocrisy.

Interestly enough, Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down" is playing on the stereo next to me...