View Single Post
Old 02.20.2017, 11:43 AM   #201
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
kids in the hall sucked. I lived through that shit. it SUCKED.

to each their own man. You seem to be the only person in this thread that backs the Ye, so congrats. I am glad you have something that resonates with you and that you love and champion.

I much prefer Future and I do have spine-tingling moments all the time listening to his music. I love it.

here is a thing, the Kanye albums are full of godddamn stupid shit. Can you go to Spotify or something and make a quick mix of your fave 10-15 Kanye tracks, your utmost faves, and send me the link? I can't make it through his albums. just can't.