View Single Post
Old 10.29.2013, 05:36 AM   #21
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
on my cd its "purple haze"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Purple Haze is first track on the original US-version, Foxy Lady on the original UK-version. Well, Purple Haze is first track in both US & UK versions of Smash Hits although the tracklist is different.

I had no idea there were different song listings for, 'Are You Experienced.' Searched it out on Google / Discogs and the biggest difference is on the American / Canadian release. Also, on something called the 'Arthur Douglas' series???

Get this: there is a Polydor version from 67 that doesn't even include, "Purple Haze."

......just when you THINK you know an album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Stones: Gimme Shelter
Sonic Youth: Schizophrenia
Jehtro Tull: Aqualung
Led Zeppelin: Good Times Bad Times (All first five Zeppelin albums start great)
Dr. John: Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya

Yes Yes Yes Yes and Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yeah. Reminds me: "100 Years." Also, the one that starts DISINTEGRATION.

'Wish' is what I would play while getting ready to go clubbing back in the day. Open, High, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Letters To Elise and finally, End = it was time to go!

A few more favorites:

My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) - 'Rust Never Sleeps'
Subdivisions - 'Signals'
I Love You In Your Tragic Beauty - 'Crushed Velvet Apocalypse'
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|