View Single Post
Old 02.23.2016, 03:39 PM   #366
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i am still sober and still as disgusted with the constant lies and damage of drug culture.

ironically it drove me to become a hardcore eliminativist and so i dont believe anything anyone says about what they think drugs do and how they can handle them. sorry, you dont have any access to whats going on in your brain and body other than the after effects and you dont have free will and cant control it

people talk about "experimenting" but they dont record their results and they aren't interested in scientific rigour, only folk romantic rebelliousness, hedonism etc. and when it ends in brain damage, misery, death, destruction, crime, poverty etc. they still refuse to think or seek the truth.

you're being harvested for profit by other people, we all are, but drugs are the worst way.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|