View Single Post
Old 09.07.2010, 05:01 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. You want a pedal to "tune" the guitar for you? You could always get a pitchshifting pedal, perhaps, though that's just going to raise the tuning an octave or 2, or lower it an octave it 2.

I mean, that's why SY has so many guitars on tour! If they had to tune a guitar separately for each song, half the set would be tuning.

I guess they do have super expensive self-tuning guitars out there, that you can "set" a tuning for and it will tune it to that for you -- look 'em up on youtube.. but, eh, it shouldn't take you 15 minutes to tune to F# F# F# F# E B if you have a tuner that shows the note you're playing.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|