View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 11:35 AM   #111
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Well, shouldn't you define what a ghost is? I mean, you're the one insisting that they exist. So if we skeptics don't know exactly what you're talking about, then define it for us. I think when most people hear the word 'ghost' they think, 'soul', 'spirit', etc. They think of dead people lingering around on earth to haunt the living. If that's what you're talking about, then no, I don't think there's any evidence you're going to present that's going to make me believe that my dead relatives are floating somewhere watching over me or haunting a graveyard. If that's NOT what you're talking about, then please tell us. Define what it is you're actually referring to when you use the term, 'ghost'. Then maybe we can go somewhere beyond, "They're not real, where's your proof?" and "Yes they are!!!"
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|