View Single Post
Old 08.18.2006, 05:21 AM   #354
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
hey now
ive been kicking around a while . this place is interesting .
im a girl , twenty two . developed a bad anxiety problem to fit in with the rest of the world . even posting on a msg board is strange .

my deal this past year has been dealing with that and with figuring out what the fuck to do next , with life , in general . im disgruntled with the modern world and have no experience with the old one therefore i am impatient with life .

carrying on ,

bands i like a lot : SY , tool + nin , the damned , smashing pumpkins , slowdive , stooges, ministry , the germs , bad brains , syd barrett , joy division , isis .
i find that this list looks pretty surface-skimming compared to many of your elaborate lists of obscure bands . i care not . i hate metric and thats all that matters . (jay kay . though i do hate metric . )

the most recent artist ive grown a bit of a boner for is lou reed .

ficks : in love with harmony korine and larry clark . gregg araki mmmmm . not david lynch really but lost highway is a favorite . and neverending story . i can appreciate all kinds of movies , though i most enjoy something that gets the rusty gears going in my skull for days or weeks or years , or something clever , rather than somethign made to shatter my senses , like king kong . i hated the sixth sense but i do enjoy twisty mind-fuck movies.

the most recent actor/director thats sopped up my panties is woody allen .

i read a bunch too . always have . though my focus lately is shot .
where was i ?

nice to meet you all . best thing about this place is that its a good source for hearing about new (to me ) music .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|