View Single Post
Old 08.23.2006, 04:09 PM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
"The second is hiding, the placing of one or more items in some "secret" locale, usually behind bin cards or amongst the used rap 12" singles."

I hate that guy. Not the 'licker' variety, but that cunt who can't afford the record he knows someone else will want. There are two people who hide records I know: one does it because he is a good friend (benevolence - he tells me where he hides things he knows I want) the other is a cunt who knows full well that I have money more often than him, and will likely buy the record if it is where it should be.

I've curtailed the record collection. It's not quite curtailed to the point where I don't buy 5+ records a week, but I have made a staunch decision to only get things that are good in my quasi-objective criteria (which I shall explain if prompted) or in a genre which is lacking in my collection.

I think you chaps above me all have a good decade's worth of collecting on me, so I shall call myself a junior rekkid obsessive.

Edit: I have five copies of one record, a fair few duplicates and triplicates. I have bought an item twice in the past without realising I owned it already. It was one of the inummerable shit Johnny Cash records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|