View Single Post
Old 09.27.2008, 10:34 PM   #9785
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, no dice on that. I'd feel like I was cheating. This week I'm going to try to recruit people for my Python-a-thon. The whole series and all the movies, non-stop, no sleep.

Yeah, there's 3 (I don't count the new CGI one). The first one is amazing and dark. The 2nd, Secret of the Ooze, is less amazing but still good. in the 3rd, they travel back in time to feudal Japan, it has it's moments, but I honestly haven't watched it for about 8 years. This girl I'm kind of in to can quote the first one as well as I can, which is kind of scary but completely awesome because I can quote the first movie all day and night.