View Single Post
Old 01.15.2019, 09:07 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I agree that he could have mentioned this, but to me he refers to people who take photography more seriously, not the general populace with access to it. Sure, the smartphone is the most popular camera in the world, and I think with advancement in technology it's wonderful that regular folks have access to the means of taking good photos and learn through the process. But the reality is that the majority of people who take photos with smartphones care little or nothing about shutter speed, exposure, ISO, composition, noise levels etc. They use photography in a less purposeful way than the photographers referenced on here, who will often have their work exposed in galleries and discussed by people with more than a passing interest in photography.

Are you familiar with Jamie Windsor, btw?
hah, i keep writing you replies and erasing them because im still working out things as i write them

did not know that guy but will check his videos, thanks
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|